Billing and Account Information
Utility Billing Clerk: Clara Jo McMillan
Phone: (903) 396-2971
Fax: (903) 396-7265
How To Pay:
- In Person -You can pay your water bill in person at City Hall. The office is open from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Night Deposit Slot – A night deposit slot is located in the door at City Hall for after hour payments.
- By Mail – You can mail your payment to City Hall. Our mailing address is PO Box 160 Kerens, TX 75144. Please return the small portion of your bill (the one with your name on it) with your payment. Do not mail cash. Use a check or money order when paying by mail.
- Automatic Draft – Automatic draft is a convenient way to pay your bill and avoid late fees. It allows for an automatic debit from your checking account around the 5th day of each month. We will send a courtesy notice to you that will show the amount drafted for that month. There is no charge for this service. Bank Draft Sign-up Form
- Online – www.certifiedpayments.net USE BUREAU CODE: 8859471
- Telephone – dial
USE BUREAU CODE 885947 1-866-549-1010