Kerens Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I pay my city utility bill?
- Where can public notices be found?
- When and where are city council meetings held and how do I obtain an agenda
- How can I have an issue placed on the City Council meeting agenda
- Who do I call concerning city bills or rentals
- How do I obtain permitting information
- What do I do if I need to register a pet or have lost a pet
- How do I make a public information request
- How do I submit a comment or complaint
- Is public drinking water safe to drink
How do I submit a comment or complaint?
A. Call City Hall at (903) 396-2971 and your call will be directed to the appropriate department, or you may be able to determine who you need to speak with by looking at a list of our city departments located on this web site or click on “Comment Form”:”files/complaint form.pdf” to download a comment form and mail or drop it by city hall.