101 S. Colket Avenue PO Box 160
Kerens, TX 75144

Phone: 903-396-2971

Email: info@ci.kerens.tx.us

Kerens Frequently Asked Questions

How do I submit a comment or complaint?

A. Call City Hall at (903) 396-2971 and your call will be directed to the appropriate department, or you may be able to determine who you need to speak with by looking at a list of our city departments located on this web site or click on “Comment Form”:”files/complaint form.pdf” to download a comment form and mail or drop it by city hall.