How do I pay my city utility bill?
Where can public notices be found?
When and where are city council meetings held and how do I obtain an agenda?
How can I have an issue placed on the City Council meeting agenda?
Who do I call concerning city bills or rentals?
How do I obtain permitting information?
What do I do if I need to register a pet or have lost a pet?
How do I make a public information request?
How do I submit a comment or complaint?
Is public drinking water safe to drink?

How do I submit a comment or complaint?

A. Call City Hall at (903) 396-2971 and your call will be directed to the appropriate department, or you may be able to determine who you need to speak with by looking at a list of our city departments located on this web site or click on "Comment Form":"files/complaint form.pdf" to download a comment form and mail or drop it by city hall.